Island Ductless: Your friendly neighborhood ductless heat pump team
Island Ductless -August 11, 2023
Revolutionizing your heating and cooling system has never been so easy
Overhauling your heating and cooling systems can be intimidating! Luckily you have a team of local experts on your side.
There is much to consider when replacing your home’s heating and cooling systems. Beyond upfront costs, there are permits, rebates, warranties, and more. Enough complexity to make you accept paying your natural gas heating bill for one more winter or hope that open windows and box fans can get you through the coming summer without air conditioning.
That’s where Island Ductless Heat Pumps comes in. We’ve been through this process thousands of times and want to pass our experience on to you. Not only will we walk you through every step of the process, but we’ll take as many of those steps off your plate as possible.
Installation by the book
IDHP handles all the back-end logistical requirements through every stage of the installation, including:
- Obtaining mechanical and electrical permits
- Help setting up inspections
I’s dotted, T’s crossed
IDHP takes care of the paperwork, so you don’t have to. We will:
- Handle all rebates and incentives (except Federal Tax credits)
- Provide a site plan of installation for review
- Register warranty with the manufacturer
- 12-year warranty on parts and compressor
- 7-year warranty for commercial systems
- 2-year labor warranty (extended to 5 years with our annual maintenance)
- 100% workmanship guaranteed
Expert support now and in the future
IDHP ensures a smooth transition to ductless heating and cooling with training, information, and ongoing support. We provide:
- Onsite training and support throughout the process
- First-year maintenance included with the installation
- Seasonal newsletters
- Weather alert bulletins with homeowner best practices
- Online training videos
- Follow-up training during the first annual maintenance
Why trust Island Ductless Heat Pumps?
Island Ductless Heat Pumps was started by Whidbey Island local David Gray in 2011 to bring an eco- and budget-friendly heating and cooling solution to his island community. Since then, we have grown into a team of local Whidbey Island residents working as full-time, factory-trained installation, service, and maintenance professionals who have completed over 3,500 installations, becoming a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor and PSE Certified Contractor all while remaining committed to our core mission of creating healthy homes and happy communities, one ductless heat pump at a time.
In addition, we are honored to be voted a 2023 Nextdoor Neighborhood Fave. This award means so much for our business and helps us continue to grow in our community! Be sure to visit us on Nextdoor and leave a recommendation! #NeighborhoodFaves
Overhauling your heating and cooling systems can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. IDHP offers industry experience from a trusted local company to simplify the process so that you can focus on enjoying every season in your home.